Editorial Corrections on "Sincere Apology To Bona Malwal"

Dear Reader,

The apology letter "Sincere Apology to Bona Malwal Madut" that is posted on Gurtong on June14, 2010, is not quite in place.The apology tendency shows that I am solely apologizing for the writing and publishing of the "Moral Case against Bona Malwal" which is not the case here. The article "Moral Case against Bona Malwal, Defemation of Dead" was not written by me. Although I did link the facts including interviewing HE Salva Kiir, and made the facts tested until proven wrong, I did not write the article. What was said in its contents was not my idea nor was I consulted. So, my apology was that I did relate the facts on personal level on many cases that included the mentioned article. Otherwise, it is not for me to decide whether to apologize for the article itself.
I did not accuse Dr. Bona of defaming the dead and I definitely did not challenge his moral standard. I have sent a number of corrections to Gurtong editor, and please have the corrections put in place. You can read the corrected copy on my blog http://www.giirbiar.blogspot.com/

On the other hand, let it be clear that I am deffinitly not sympathizing with Uncle Bona's political stances nor supporting his policies. What the apology is about? I have had drastical changes of what a respectful rights could be practiced in the light of our political levels. I remain a pure SPLM home dedicated person and stationed right here.

Please, stay blessed

Giir Biar

No comments:

Post a Comment