SOMEONE ALMOST KILLED ME ON JUNE 19, 2010



As I drove East of I-84, heading to a friend's wedding in Utah, running a little over 75 mph, a suicidal man who was driving West bound decided to cross to drive in the opposite direction, heading towards my car with almost the very same speed. He did not yield at me at all. He appeared determined to take my life and his as well. So, as the two speeds collided, I did not even have a time to digest what was going to happen. I saw him from about hundreds of yards and all of the sudden he was just right in front of me, not yielding at all. With a quick move I swung to the far right and again to the far left to adjust the balance that I had lost. On the right side of the road, there was some sort of a down the hill. I could also have just got dropped like a stone. All happened in a moment, just like a dream. I was shaking and knew that I was given more days to live.

Now, this man may not have seen me before, and would not be able to witness any single wrong doing from me, would not have worries or danger of my presence, yet, I was going to be killed by him; die as an innocent blood. This World has lots of evils, people just against the peace for nonsense or no reason at all. Just arrogance, Just enemies of peace....
Giir

No comments:

Post a Comment