For My Fellows chabook




My fellows Twic,

I am so mad...Some of you will see the defferents in the next coming years. Miss south (Cecilia, the front desk agent of GoSS mission in DC) told me yesterday that the loss for Twic community is 90%.
Let me just sing the well known song in our Dinka language, please notice that I don't have a Dinka Software.
Please also notice, that this is not a raisim but a mourn.

The Song goes like this........

Be yen Ayak cool...Gumtor ku Jobar che wun aa Adiang Yumdit, Hol hol ku Arwen Chan ku Goi Awak ku You Akang Deng ku Luitaa..........
remeber, Yau Akang Deng is where Dominic Diim hailed from.

I couldn't remeber the rest of the song...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had never have a person in that position (Dominic Dim)
Let us hope that we find some one in the next coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment