Oh! Flag of the Brave! Wave

OH! FLAG OF THE BRAVE! WAVE!!!!!
By Dr. Achier Deng Akol
Flag of the Brave
Brave New Kush warriors
Wave and wave
For New Sudan survivors
For existence and safety
For justice and equality
For democracy and liberty
For peace and stability
Oh! Flag of the brave!
Wave and Wave!
Wave in vital colouration
White for peace gesture
Red for blood of revolution
Green for agriculture
Blue for Nile Water Connection
Black for identity texture
Yellow for hope aspiration
The star for unification nurture
Unification that is indefinite
For our struggle continues
Until our freedom is infinite
Our own nation is continuous
Our vital resources are definite
And our future is non-ominous
Oh! Flag of the brave!
Wave and Wave!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please share with me how to correctly pronounce your name?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that I missed your comment. I just came across while constructing my blog.
    My name pronounce like... Gear (just like car gear), last name Biar pronounce Beyar.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete