Giir Biar Found Not Guilty..Released

Date: November 20th, 2008
Hi Every one,
This is Giir talking,

It is so unfotunat that I spent five months in jail on a well planned political plotted incident against SPLM and some of you did not catchthe gold of its motivation. However, the paint is great butI missed every word, every concern and your wholesome of thoughts of promoting the justice in Sudan. After a two days trail, 8:30 Am to 6:00 PM in the first day and 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM Wednesday, November 19th, 2008, Giir Biar was found notguilty of Criminal Sexual Condoct in the Third Degree (Penetration)and Criminal Sexual Condoct in the Forth Degree (Sexual Contact) I was released 10:PM of November 19th, 2008, after the juries of 12 came with the verdict and it was NOT GUILTY. I am not going to go in details but if any one of you needs to question the incident, please feel free to ask. Until then, let me just say hi to every one. My first greeting goes to President Dr. Johon Garang "if he can hear me", Salva KiirMayardit (Freinds and colleague of my father Jarvas Giir Majok Biar) and the second goes to S.G. Pagan Amom, the well inheritant man ofthe hour. May God help us all protect you administration even with no any expectated return. It is for the sake of the nations that we sacrifised our education, standered of living and political advantigies to make you the best. It is with no return that I pleaged my voice and with consent that you have the ideal program for the country of Sudan. Any other crook plans, high level of revelution of what it might mean even if it is revenue issues, financial advantiges or army advantiges, will never have an effect on me. The SPLM will alwaysbe the number one unless proven wrong. I call upon all southerners especially Dr. Bona Malwal Madut, that we, with all our defferences, educational levels, that we keep one thing in common; the interst of the South. I just got out of a life time prison, a 25 years conviction that was planned, paid and commanded by our own Sudanese people, planned by relatives to begin with, aimed the SPLM, misstakenly used the idea that Dr. Garang was a Commoniest and that the only choice for theWest is Dr. Bona Malwal. I'd beeng held responsible for the fail of Dr.Bona Malwal Madut. If that is true, I would be honored. However, theFBI, CIA and State department need to know exectly what are our policies regrdless of what Dr. Garang was. It is not about Dr.Garang, it is about me, you and our children. Let us all be aware that we are in need of help. I do not have time that much now, but brievely, Long live the SPLM, Long Live the SPLA, Long Live the South Sudan.
I believed more then ever that we need to keep the SPLA functioning at all times. I recommend that there will be no change for the SPLA. We should never have a different army. Just for the sake of the our own rights.
I will talk to you soon in deapth.


Respectfully Submitted
Giir Biir
Date: November 20th, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment