Bashir to be Arrested

Dear all,

This is not an easy thing for Sudan. I hope SPLM and all the other parties should intensify their efforts to prepare for this one. What I am saying has nothing to do with whether I support his arrested or not, but we should all prepare to prevent any other random chaos.
I have a confidence that our party the SPLM is in right track and will overcome this difficult time. I have come to know that the power invested in President Salva, SG Pagan Amon, and the entire SPLM worth the challenge and will prevail.
We are all behind you and do not back no bloc.
Here come the very serious time to step forward or disappear in the darkness of defeat. It is your choice to make the name SPLM what it should be.

Giir

3 comments:

  1. Dear Giir
    In the Sudan's history and especially the history of marginalised nations, we have known and lived terrible times. No doubt that the arrest of Omar al Bashir will have greater impact on everything because it's going to be the first time in the history that the Sudanese head of the state is indicted by the International Community.

    Yes, i think the same way as you do that our government (GoSS) under the SPLM leadership is well prepared and will act wisely. The reaction will be enormous especially in the north but we are not responsible for Bashir's acts.

    Nothing can normal citizen (s) do to defer his arrestation. Let's all pray that the extremists will not act lawfully.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your respond. I wish you had put your name so that I may reffer to you by your name. Any ways, it is true that we are not responsible for Bashir acts but our people and those suport our vision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Giir Bair
    I am terribly sorry for not writing my name when commented on your blog. However, i wish to give you my name.
    I am Santino Fardol.
    Best regards
    Paris,France

    ReplyDelete