Reviving the SPLM Diaspora Vision/Activities

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:45 PM
Brother Peter,

I don't think there is such government in Sudan where you get position if your father was a colleague of the man in the power. I don't think even Bona Mawal will hire you because your father was his colleague. People get hired only if they are qualified and are seem to be dedicated to the parties that in need.

Secondly, because you just want to get that money either from Bona Malwal or Salva Kiir, (as you said) you are making mass in this forum. Nothing good you could do if you do not put money as a secondary option. You will always be speaking out of your pocket and not out of your mind. I don't think that is what you really want, so please revise your priorities.

Those people you just compared me with are actually doing good. Akuie Bona and Moses Ajawin are Ambassadors, Mobor Garang is running a great business, but what am I doing? I did not want to blame anybody or compare myself to Begin with. You have missed it all brother. What I said is that I'm like many other brothers and sisters in solidarity, are victims of supporting freedom. Yet I will never alter my beliefs because of money. I volunteered to do so. That is how SPLM should be, that is how we can build our own nation. Those who want money will go and look for money but they will at the end still die and leave nothing behind but bad names.

Brother, you want to fight for money go ahead but I chose to fight a good fight that will remain even when I die.

Giir
From: Peter Karlo Subject: [NEW-SUDAN] Re: {Splm-Diaspora} Reviving the SPLM Diaspora Vision/ActivitiesTo: SPLM-Diaspora@yahoogroups.comCc: NEW-SUDAN@yahoogroups.comDate: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 4:54 AM
Giir Biar,

My dear friend no body have let you down but your own self.First of all should have gone home to Khartoum,Juba or Gogarial since the signing of the CPA,Jan.10 2005.But instead you have decided to wait here in the Diaspora,while you were dislikes the flamobyent life style of those Mabior Garang and Acheil amd including Akau and his freind Mose,if I am not mistaken.
You didn't know that you where actually waiting here in the Diaspora in Vain,you should have heed to Salva Kiir,called for the Diaspora to go back home a work.Had you gone back home early you could have gotten yourself a good position in the information ministry in Juba and a good salary plus a scholarship to Britain or South Afriva like those of Bgor Aroul Garang and Ngonk now in Britatan on scholaship through Aweil cronies in Kiir-Administration in Juba.
And way its lot yet late for you just goinh straight to Juba and talk it out with the Gorgorial Banydit Salva Mayradit,since he is a colleague of your father in the Anya-Nya Movement.
As for me I am not yet a SSDF,but as you know Akuai Bona is my friend and Uncle Bona Malwal was a colleague of my father in the Rumbek Senior Secondary School of 1947,they where dismissed togather with those of Samual Aru Bol Banyit AGarr,Sayyid Robin Makac of Police Cheif Commander as a respect Bona Malwal ,political games since they and my father including Sayyid Luigi Adwok where in the Southern Front political party 1960- 1993 and for you second informatiom no body is right now paying my debts as you wrongley and fasley believes but I will see when I reach Sudan may be we will be in the same boat togather enjoyin those money be it from Uncle Bona Malwa or from your father Gorgiral and Anya Nya One Colleagues H.E. president Salva Kiir Mayardit.

And thanks and take it easy body help is coming just calls comrade Martain Majut and also recommend my name.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment